Monday, September 27, 2010

A Look at My Monday

Today I am going to give you a glimpse of my day.

  • Alarm rings at 5:15 a.m.  I get up at 5:45 a.m.  
  • Leave house to walk to the Metro at 7:15 a.m.
  • Arrive at work at 8:15 a.m.
  • Check email. Add data to spreadsheet.  Reply to all emails.  Meet with my sponsor and plan for upcoming trip to Grace Hopper Conference in Atlanta Georgia. Write more emails. I am trying to make arrangements for a meeting of teachers in the spring.
  • About 4 p.m. I take Metro to Courthouse stop and walk to Triangle Coalition to pick up moving expense reimbursement check.
  • Walk back to Metro and ride to Union Station to find Verizon store.  
  • Talk to Ginger while adding a little sugar and caffeine to my blood.
  • Decide to walk the mile or so home, rather than get back on the Metro. This was actually a good idea.  The evening was cool with a drizzle of rain.  Stopped and talked to a gardner and we discussed plants that would grow in a little shady spot under the stairs at my apartment.
  • Arrived home at 7:30 p.m.
  • Warmed up some soup for dinner.

No comments: