Sunday, October 31, 2010

Poster Session

Last week all of the Einstein Fellows at NSF created posters and we all stood around and talked to people about who we were and what experience we had.  We also each had a treat from our home state to share.  I had bought Mini Idaho Spud Bars.  It was kind of fun.  I was surprised how much my hair had grown from the school picture I used on the poster.  It was taken in the fall of 2008.  Only two years ago.

I learned how to create a poster and where to get it printed.  This will be very handy later when I have to make lots of posters for the poster session we will be having in February with the Research Experiences for Teachers meeting.

2 comments:

Bryana said...

cute skirt :)

Brenda in DC said...

Thanks. I was afraid that it made my legs look fat. :-)