Saturday, June 23, 2012

Idaho and Colorado

Last week I was in Idaho to meet with people from Boise High School to talk about next year and to get a text book for the classes I will be teaching.  Then I flew to Colorado where I am attending a EdMedia conference next week.  Until the conference starts, I get to hang out with Rich and Bryana.  Unfortunately, Eliana is in South Dakota visiting her other grandma and grandpa so I am not getting to see her this trip.

Today we went to the farmer's market and then picked raspberries and made freezer jam.  Whenever you come to Rich's, hiking and walking is a part of every day.  It has been a very refreshing trip for me, lots of sleep, wonderful healthy food, fresh air, long walks.








2 comments:

Bryana said...

Fun! Would you email me these pics?

Brenda in DC said...

They are all on Facebook. Thanks for everything and for spending so much time with me.