Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 11

I attended Spirit of America at the Verizon Center with several other Einstein Fellows.  I thought it was going to be a musical tribute to September 11, 2001, but it was an elaborate theatrical tribute to soldiers in out country from the Revolutionary War to now.








I love my new camera.  It is a Canon PowerShot SX130 with a 12X optical zoom.  I was able to take these pictures in a dark event center, sitting in at top row.  The zoom lets me get good shots even when I am a long distance away.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Those are great photos. My camera is a powershot S5IS, and the 12x zoom was the reason I chose it. Love it.

Bob said...

When did you get a new camera? We have been very busy canning all day long. Grapes, Peaches and Plumbs, juice and jams.